Thursday, January 28, 2010

WINNER ~ WINNER ~ WINNER!!!


And the winner of the Hot Momma Valentines Apron is......
Congratulations Jen!
I have to thank EVERYONE who left me all those wonderful poems...
I love them ALL!
I love them soooo much that I'm gonna print them out and have my hubby read them (no names will be shared)...I'm going to have him pick his TOP THREE, and those people will be getting a special "second prize". :)
Once again, Congrats Jen...wear it with pride! :)
Have a sweet day!


5 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for Jen!! But argh - I thought I had until tonite to enter and was still trying to think of my poem - LOL!! So just so you know - I did plan on entering but my brain wasn't working well enough before to be poetic! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Lisa! She so busted you my friend. And Gee, I wonder if Mike will recognize mine! LOL!!
    Love you my friend and Lisa if you are reading this, I think you should make her send you chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :::gasping::: OH THAT IS ADORABLE!!!

    And I missed it!!! AARRGGHH.

    But I am glad she got it. It REALLY is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell him to pick mine..lol! Just kidding!

    Congrats to your winner, and thank you for the giveaway, Cathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I am LAUGHING right now because you still have the pic on your blog that says to enter the giveaway and your pic says the giveaways ends January 29th - though it ended on the morning of January 28th!! Hee,hee - I couldn't resist letting you know! :) LOL!!

    ReplyDelete