Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Simple Womans Daybook


For Today, Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Outside my window... Chilly, Sunny, Blue Skies, Breezy...

I am thinking...about my son...

I am thankful for...The deep love of Christ

From the kitchen...Fresh bread last night, Applesauce Cake today, Stir-fry for dinner...

I am wearing...Blue sweat pants and a grey thermal top, I'm sooooo cold (Florida blooded) :)

I am remembering…That I wanted to plant peas in my garden,...wondering if it's too late!

I am going…to the gym tonight for the first time in 3 weeks!!!! Tomorrow should be achy!

I am reading...Becoming a Woman God Can Use (a Bible Study I'm starting with my BF, Kim)

I am hoping...That my sweet Hubbaliciousness has a great day at work today!

On my mind…Sewing projects, house cleaning...

I am creating...a bunch of Valentines Aprons...

I am hearing...A gentle breeze against the window...

Noticing that…my fingers are cold and having a hard time typing...

Around the house...Christmas decorations are put away, laundry and floors need to be done today...

One of my favorite things...My heating blanket!!!!

A Scripture thought...

"My son, do not forget my teaching,
But let your heart keep my commandments;
For length of days and years of life
And peace they will add to you."
Proverbs 3:1-2

A few plans for the rest of the week...Library, girl day (hopefully), garden spruce up, buy more hot Cocoa!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
We are in the middle of a computer change-over and I have no pictures on this one to share....
so read this and close your eyes, and you will see what I want to show you (you might even smell it)...
A pretty white porcelain mug adorned with golden snowflakes, filled with steaming hot Ghiradelli Hazelnut/Chocolate Cocoa and topped with freshly whipped Chocolate Cream....that's what I would have shown you a photo of. :)

To read more daybooks, visit http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. That picture wasn't showing. LOL! IT sounded soooo good! :D I'm so cold here in KS right now and I'm not a cold person either. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your daybook entry today. I didn't see a picture but that's ok. It's funny about our fingers being so cold they don't want to type. I've already had to go back over this a few times and erase mistakes! lol

    Love you sweet girl! Have a fun day with Kimmy and enjoy that Bible study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth was watering on that last one. lol Or as Alexis would say "My mouth was juicing".

    ReplyDelete