Saturday, March 13, 2010

What would you do?

What would you do if you ran out of Kitchen Twine while you were about to roast a chicken? Hmmm....gotta tie those legs together, right?


 

Keep going....












A little further....















Are you ready?









Isn't she just adorable? All ready for a HOT date with the oven!

Hey, it's 100% cotton, it's clean (I washed and ironed it myself), I needed SOMETHING! :)


What is the weirdest thing you have to use in place of something else??? I wanna know!

7 comments:

  1. Only you my friend. Only you!
    I've used panty hose as a strainer before.
    Love you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFL!!!
    How did it turn out.. did it burn up in the oven??

    You go girl. Quick thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL! OK,I did not see that coming. Dental floss maybe, but not that, LOL! Gosh, I know I've used some strange subs, but... can you believe it?... my mind's a blank. Doubt I could top that, anyhow.

    Love ya loads, frilly friend!
    Have a JESUS-filled day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL but I must ask, why did you iron it?

    ReplyDelete