Here are the "Interview Questions" that were listed...I'll do my best to make them interesting???? :)
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Morning...because it's fresh and new and pretty, and soft... :)
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Chips and Salsa!!! AND Chocolate! :)
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Salvation for everyone! Oh what a wonderful world this would be, heaven on earth...
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Hmmmm, I don't really get teased about things, I don't think...but I do tend to hurt myself a bit (kitchen burns, falling off chairs, falling while running from wasps...etc...) ?? :)
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I would totally have to go with my best friend here and choose Pride and Prejudice...but I would be Jane Bennett.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would love to play the flute.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
Europe...the whole kit and kaboodle...Italian villages, French countryside, Swiss Alps...
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Christian Country. :)
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
This may sound odd, but I think it would be Sears...I could get just about anything there, from tools for hubby, furniture, appliances and clothing!!! :)
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Pioneer days for sure!
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Happy! :) Actually, in 7th grade I played Dopey in a play... :(
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Album???? I couldn't tell you, I can't remember back that far, LOL.. Now, if you want to know the last CD I listened to, it was probably Rita Springer, Rise Up.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I can't grow indoor plants at ALL!