Monday, March 15, 2010

Daybook...


Outside my window...
Gorgeous blue skies, a heavy breeze, puffy white clouds, joggers and dog walkers, warm sunshine calling my name...



I am thinking...
About the full and fun weekend we had...went on a fun date with hubby to see STOMP...bought and planted some new roses...joined hubby's family to celebrate the birthday of one of his brothers...worked outside in the sunshine...


I am thankful for...
My precious husband.


From the kitchen...
Chicken broth simmering...bread rising...making fondant today for a wedding cake...preparing coq au vin for dinner guests for tomorrow...freezing some meals for a new Momma...


I am wearing...
Gee, I could just hit ditto from the last time I did this...same old pink jammie top, with plaid pink n' green jammmie pants, white socks. :)


I am creating...
Working on a design for a grooms cake to model after a specific guitar...fun...


I am going...
Gonna have to hit Wally World sometime today...ugh....the gym tonight with honey bunches...


I am reading...
Nothing in particular at this time...a little of this...a little of that...


I am hoping...
This spring weather to stick around long enough for my peas to produce!


I am hearing...
A truck drive by...wind chimes from out back...


Around the house...
Dusting today...time in the kitchen...

One of my favorite things...Flowers!


A few plans for the rest of the week:  Guests for dinner tomorrow night, going to see my new Grand-Neice later this week (so excited!), plenty to keep me busy around the house...


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

This is the look I get when she is trying to send messages to my brain...

"You want to give me chicken...you WANT to give me chicken...GIVE ME the chicken and no one gets hurt...UMmmmm, can I PLEASE hav the chicken?  I'm starving to death...see my ribs?  I NEED chicken!!!!  Moooommmmmmmm!"

Do you just love those teeth? LOLOL




Go HERE for more Daybook entries...

1 comment:

  1. Is that a smile or a "don't annoy me" look!!! Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete