I am seriously feeling the love right now. Several ladies have been gracious enough to think of lil' ole me and hand some awards to me. :) I am honored and thankful for them.
My sweet friend Loren from TheMagoosNews has given me this award. That's an extra special treat since she's had surgery, and is recovering right now. I can't believe she's bloggin' away! :) Thank you Loren, you are so sweet, and I hope we get to meet one day!
1. You can use only one word! (this is a tough one for me, but I did it!)
2. Pass this along to 6 other bloggers! (I'm gonna have to say I love you all, consider yourself awarded if you are reading my blog!)
3. Alert them that you have given them this award! (You are now alerted)
4. Have fun! (I'm always having fun, but go ahead, call me a rebel for breaking some rules!)
1. Where is your cell phone? Plugged
2. Your hair? Ponytail
3. Your mother? Desert
4. Your father? Biker
5. Your favorite food? Cake
6. Your dream last night? Dunno
7. Your favorite drink? Virgils
8. Your dream/goal? Firm
9. What room are you in? Multi
10. Your hobby? Gardening
11. Your fear? Disease
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Grammy!
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. Something that you aren't? Mean
15. Muffins? Yum
16. Wish list item? Sofa
17. Where did you grow up? Texas
18. Last thing you did? Type
19. What are you wearing? Shorts
20. Your TV? Big
21. Your pets? Boxer
22. Friends? Laughter
23. Your life? Beautiful!
24. Your mood? Joyful
25. Missing someone? Cris
26. Vehicle? Truck
27. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
28. Your favorite store? JoAnns
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Week?
32. Your best friend? Faithful
33. One place that I go to over and over? Gym
34. One person who emails me regularly? Kim
35. Favorite place to eat? Carrabbas
Also, my adorable friend Rocio has passed along to me this award!
My 10 things about me:
1. I wanted to be a Stage Actress when I graduated from High School.
2. I joined the Air Force instead of becoming a Stage Actress, LOL
3. I am a gardener at heart and I love to get my hands in the dirt almost every day
4. I make wedding cakes, on occassion
5. I'm part Mexican Indian
6. I still have my first pair of Toe Shoes
7. I'm really afraid of sharks
8. Jesus Loves Me is the best thing I ever learned in my life!
9. I homeschooled my son
10. I don't like mushrooms
Well, that's more than enough information, ain't it? :)
On top of all this sweet lovin' award givin' stuff,...JoAnne over at Blessed, has listed me as one of the 7 "Blessed Blogs" for the months. That was a real surprise, and made my week! :) Thank you JoAnne! Please hop over there and check her left side-bar for all 7 blogs, it's a great way to make new bloggy friends.
I am going to be away for a few days, not sure if I'll be doing any blog reading or posting (I'll have to check the internet access situation). Soooooo, if you don't see or hear from me, know that I'll be thinkin' about you all while I lay out by the pool, hee hee hee.
Have a beautiful, Jesus filled weekend!