Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Funnies ~ Lost Puppies...



I'm joining my Best Friend Kim today for her Friday Funnies...pop over there for more laughs, or to link up your own!


This is a little clip of the "Puppies" from my recital last weekend...it just made me giggle... :)  They were SO cute!  One puppy was lookin' kinda angry, another one was lookin' like crazy for her parents, and keep an eye on the far right side of the screen near the end...we have a puppy that would like to crowd surf! :)  LOL



7 comments:

  1. How cute!! I remember those sweet days when my daughter did dance.... I sure miss those fun times...she has moved on the sports now! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is way cute. I love the little ones at recitals. The girl looking for her parents was hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

    Love and Blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's funny! She just wasn't happy, that's for sure!!
    LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, that was cute but she looked so scared I would have had to go get her if she was mine! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute!! I laughed too, at the little one looking for her Mum and Dad. The one who looked sad had me tricked... I thought she was playing her part really well then I realised she WAS really a little on the worried side.

    It brought back memories for me too, of my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute and too funny!! They are so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete