I can't say I gained any profound wisdom this week, but I did learn a few things that really touch my heart...
1. It truly is possible to make a REAL friendship through blogland, I met Debra here and I can't tell you what a blessing she has been in my life even before I met her face to face!
2. When your best friend decides to celebrate her birthday ALL week, you WILL gain weight!!!
3. The power of inertia will quickly and forcefully remove your body from a tube when the boat decides to take a sharp turn...LOL
4. When you are trying to garden organically, it becomes quite addictive to squish caterpillars!
5. There are few things I enjoy more in life than laughter...
6. It's easy to get all giddy and caught up when someone you are super close to is feeling for the first time the rush of feelings for someone special... :)
For more "What I learned this Week" posts, visit musings of a housewife.
Have a beautiful day!