Saturday, July 26, 2008

100 Things about me...

I saw several blog posts that were "100 things about me", I thought, hmmm, that's kind of a neat way to get a bunch of info out all at once, lol. Sooooo, with that in mind, here are 100 things about me...










1. I was born and raised in Texas (for the most part)



2. I'm 5'5"



3. I like chocolate :)



4. I drive a bright yellow 150 scooter






5. I enjoy shooting guns, lol




6. I LOVE to garden (veggies, tropical fruits, flowers, anything...)




7. My favorite "cultivated" flower is a rose




8. I haven't changed my hairstyle in 30 years, lol




9. I love Jesus!




10. I am especially irritated by being called honey or sweetie,...UNLESS you are from the south (and have the drawl to prove it) and/or are much older than me. I can't tell you why, but it raises the hair on the back of my neck, lol.




11. I don't like Chinese food unless I make it myself




12. I like REAL Mexican food




13. If a restaurant doesn't serve sweet tea, I probably won't go back




14. I've made several wedding cakes




15. I have the funniest husband in the world - he makes me laugh every day




16. I always wanted to be an actress




17. My first car was a 1983 Burnt Orange Toyota Corolla with dark tinted windows and ice cold A/C




18. My dream car is a 1968 Candy Apple Red Mustang Convertible with White interior (well, that's one of them)




19. One thing I will NEVER give up is ice cream, lol




20. I have the most rewarding job in the world :)




21. I want to parachute - maybe next year... :)




22. I have been bungee jumping - it was fun, but I won't do it again




23. I enjoy snorkelling




24. If I could live anywhere and money was no expense, I would live on 10 acres - a mixture of woods, rolling hills and green pastures in a 2-story old wood house with a wrap-around porch and a fantastic view of the sunrise and sunset. :)




25. I love to dance




26. I was in the Air Force




27. I lived in England for 5 years when I was little




28. I'm the baby of 6 kids (4 girls, 2 boys)




29. I turned 40 this year - yikes.




30. I am a sinner - freed by the grace of God, but still a sinner none-the-less




31. I love to photograph flowers




32. I LOVE being a Mom



33. I was going to make my own wedding gown and bought 22 yards of satin before my best friend told me I had too much on my plate, lol (I'm still making "things" with satin, lol)



34. I enjoy sweet, romantic movies




35. I wanted to be a ballerina, and took ballet for 5 years




36. I had a cat named "dog"




37. I drink a lot of water




38. I'm running out of things about me, lol




39. I enjoy cooking and baking healthy food




40. I actually enjoy cleaning my house




41. I love to hear the birds begin chirping at sunrise




42. I'm hardly EVER up that early, LOL




43. I love sunsets




44. I love the sound of a babbling brook




45. I love the smell of sea air




46. The longest friendship I have had has lasted 32 years




47. I enjoy exercising, as long as I have A/C, lol




48. I can make some really funny faces




49. I didn't have "big hair" in the 80's...or ever, lol




50. I love to sew




51. I have green eyes




52. I love to laugh




53. I have the cutest dog ever :)




54. My favorite color is pink



55. My favorite kids book is "I'll love you forever" - and I have never gotten through it without crying



56. My favorite wildflower is the Texas Bluebonnet





57. I would like to see the Northern Lights someday


58. I am afraid of sharks and big dogs that I don't know


59. I am beginning to realize that there isn't much to say about me, lol


60. I played a clown in the 2nd grade play because I was the only one who could do a cartwheel


61. I miss my son and can't wait for him to come home!


62. I enjoy reading Jane Austen's novels


63. I have a pretty strange imagination, lol


64. I like to stargaze (as in the "Sky", not "hollywood")


65. I've watched my favorite movie probably 20 times


66. I haven't watched "TV" in almost 10 years


67. Salad is one of my favorite foods


68. I like to ride horses


69. I'd love to go white water rafting someday


70. I have parasailed


71. I like Avocados


72. I lettered in Drama in High School



73. I collect "Cooking Light" cookbooks and love to try their recipes



74. I have been to Mexico several times (high school in a border town = Friday nights in Juarez!)



75. I was a flag girl in high school



76. The only soft drink I drink is Virgils Root Beer from the health food store



77. I still have my tonsils and all my wisdom teeth



78.

No comments:

Post a Comment