My dear new friend Debra at Clothed-With-Scarlet was so sweet to think of me and say "she's gonna love me". Thank you Debra. :)
She has tagged me with the "5 Things" Game. I am to list 5 things about these specific 5 things and then tag 5 others... so here goes...
10 Years Ago...
1. I was a single Mom...but not 9 years ago...
2. I ate at Wendy's and ordered pizza...Now I like to make things from scratch...
3. I didn't have any gray hair, and said I would never die my hair...Now, I am reconsidering that decision
4. I wasn't as much of a germ freak as I am today...Yes, I wipe my grocery cart handles down...just think about it real hard and you will too...
5. I was just learning what the Internet was...I had never seen "LOL" and never heard of a "Blog"
5 Things on today's "to-do" list
1. Go to the Gym (not gonna happen)…Wash the dog blanket, and all her toys, including the giant fuzzy bear, wash out fuzz from washing machine…...LOL
2. Grill chicken for hubbies lunch...Mmmmmm
3. Work on some sewing projects...Blog giveaway coming up!!! - stay tuned
4. Clean the carpets...Thankful for my steam vac
5. Plant things in the Veggie Patch...It's finally not raining!
5 Snacks I enjoy
1. Chips and Salsa...with a little bit of cream cheese mixed in, MMMMMMmmmmmm
2. Fruit...God's great gift to us - isn't fruit awesome???
3. Kashi Cheese Crackers...Perfect munch snack
5. Chocolate...Ummm, is Ice Cream a snack? :)
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Set up a fund to World Vision - I love the work they do...
2. Visit my family more often...I miss them all
3. Build a vacation home...or a couple of them, lol
4. Adopt a bunch of kids... :)
5. Change my phone number, LOL...I've heard "old friends"come out of the woodwork, lol.
5 Places I have lived
1. England (age 4-10)
2. El Paso, Texas (5th grade through graduation)
3. Austin, Texas (Air Force days - my old base is now the Austin Airport)
4. San Antonio, Texas (Early 20's)
5. Florida (mid 20's to now)
5 Jobs that I have had / or still have
1. Peter Piper Pizza (first "real" job after HS)
2. U.S. Air Force (Pencil Pusher, lol)
3. Fitness Center front desk (the workout craze days)
4. Waitress (Tip them good, it's a hard job)
5. Wife and Mother (best and most important job in the world)
5 People I am tagging
Sophie Mae at ShabachRock. She is so sweet and super funny, I love reading her life stories and she always has beautiful words to inspire and lift me up. Besides, she reminds me of my Aunt Liz and that brings it closer to home. :)
Katy Lin at TheGreatAdventure, she has the most beautiful smile and such a joy filled heart. Her sweet love for her hubby of one year, and determination to lift up marriage, is wonderful.
Lisa at StopNSmellTheChocolates, because she has become a good online friend. I really love her blog and, of course, Chocolate Fridays!!!! :)
Christina at TheEsselmanFamily. She is a beautiful lady with a keen eye for great photos. I enjoy reading her blog and finding out what's going on in her neck of the woods - TEXAS! :)
Jessica at D&J because I have known her since she was just a young goofy girl and now she is an gorgeous, young married woman!
I chose all of these ladies because I'd love to see how they would answer these questions. Have a blessed day!
Eyelet Off-the-Shoulder Top Outfit with Lucky Brand
12 hours ago