Thursday, July 10, 2014

Joining in...

I've been out of the "constant" blogging loop for quite a while, only popping in from time to time.  However, since my dear friend Kim, over at Homesteaders Heart has tagged me, and only me, I can't help but participate. :)

So, here we go...



I write what I do for many different reasons.  Sometimes it's just because I want to share something that makes me happy, other times I feel that through life experience I may have something to offer, there are times I hope that someone out there in blogland will learn how to create something special for their home, maybe learn a cleaning tip, or take away a special nugget of scripture that God has placed in my heart.  Maybe I just want you to laugh along with me, like that time I had toilet paper hanging out of my shirt at Paneras... sigh.  So, there is no rhyme or reason.

 


My work is simply different because I am different.  My work is a reflection of the things that make me "me".  We are all unique and different, and isn't that the best part?  We get to see so much diversity in everyone's own creativity, speech and thoughts.



Everything.  :)  I'm always working on something and sometimes even finishing something!!!  Right now, hmmm... really?  Are you sure you want to know?  I'm making my own hammock, I'm building a piece of furniture, I'm sewing throw pillow covers, I'm making an ottoman, I'm 'thinking' about making some purses and signs and pincushions... need I go on?  Oh!  And at exactly this very moment in time, I am making bread. :)... and pizza.  :) ... and I  might make chocolate chip cookies later tonight... help!!!!! :)



Really?  There is supposed to be a process for this?  :)  Sorry...this is where the "deep" answers end... I have no process.  Well, I suppose THIS is my process.... kind of typing and then back spacing and then deleting whole paragraphs.  Walking away, coming back and typing some more.  :)  

So there you have it, not very interesting... I did want to go and backspace and delete and start over, but that's really just "me" up there. :)  Oh!  AND I love to take photos...of flowers and bugs and my dog...and my projects...which is why my projects probably take so long to finish. :)  

So, now it is my job to pass this along to another blogger to complete.  I have been out of the loop for SO long that I hardly know anyone out there anymore, but there are a few who have been sticking around to read my far and few between posts...so I will tag my friend Mikki at The Not So Perfect Housewife.  :)  She's always got something great to say; a review, a recipe, a fun story, so pop over there and check her out.  Mikki!!!  You must participate now. :)  :)  

Have a beautiful day!
Kathy


7 comments:

  1. You're a busy woman. Sheesh. Thanks for participating.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not busy...just you know...not finishing much that I start. ;)

      Delete
  2. Kim invited me to come over to check out your blog. My, you have a lot or irons in the fire! Your chair cover was a lot of work!! Never thought of using canvas drop cloths as fabric but I'll have to try that sometime myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! :) Lot's of irons, but most of them don't get finished as quickly as they get started. :) I am pretty much like a kid when I get into my craft room... just start playing and then leave it all there when it's time for dinner. ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Kathy,
    I'm glad Kim tagged you because now I'm going to have to check out your projects!

    I once attempted to make some slip covers........didn't quite work out! I guess I should have blogged about that one.

    Anyway, it's great to meet you and you should blog more often.....in your spare time. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Debbie! :) Well, as you can see in my post, the first slipcover I made was... horrible!!!! :) It took me several years to get the nerve to try again. :) Good to meet you to.

      Delete
  4. Hey Kathy!!
    Thanks for tagging me. I haven't done a blog post like that in a long time!! It was kind of fun!!!
    It was great getting a chance to catch up with you and all your doing ;-)

    ReplyDelete