Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Funnies ~ True Friendship


Today, I'm linking up with my BGFF, Kim - because we all need laughter!
If you want to laugh or make someone laugh, just pop over HERE.



1. When you are sad,

I will jump on the person

Who made you sad

Like a spider monkey

Jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!




2. When you are blue,

I will try to dislodge

Whatever is choking you..




3. When you smile,

I will know you are

Plotting something

That I must be involved in.




4. When you're scared,

We will high tail it out of here.





5. When you are worried,

I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse

It could be until you

Quit whining, ya big baby!!!!



6.. When you are confused,

I will use little words.



7. When you are sick,

Stay away from me

Until you are well again.

I don't want whatever you have....



 
8. When you fall,

I'll pick you up

And dust you off--

After I laugh my rear off!!



9.. This is my oath.....

I pledge it to the end.

'Why?' you may ask;

-- because you are my FRIEND!

***********************

Friendship is like peeing your pants,

Everyone can see it,

But only YOU

Can feel the

True warmth...

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love those. And you know about me and #7 I think that's why God gave you such a healthy immune system. Ha! Ha!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too funny Kathy. You are definitely my kind of friend!!

    Love and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, too funny! I literally LedOL at the spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew! I can totally see you doing that. ü
    And the peeing your pants part just about made me. 8-Đ

    Love ya loads, MonkeyMae!
    Have a JESUS-filled day! ^i^

    ReplyDelete