Friday, February 19, 2010

Thank You Lord...



I waited patiently for the Lord;
And He inclined to me and heard my cry.

He brought me up out of the pit of destruction,
out of the miry clay,

And He set my feet upon a rock
making my footsteps firm.

He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God;

many will see and fear
And will trust in the Lord.

How blessed is the man who has
made the Lord his trust,

and has not turned to the proud,
nor to those who lapse into
flasehood.

Many, O Lord my God, are the
wonders which You have done,

And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.

If I would declare and speak of them,
They would be too numerous to count.


Psalm 40:1-5

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh, I needed to read this verse tonight. Thank you for sharing. Miki

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so good to read - God Bless

    ReplyDelete