Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Photo Flashback...

Friday Photo Flashback

Today I'm linking up with my friend Alicia. She created this meme so we could share photos that were taken before the "digital age". :)


This is me and my Dad at a college in England, where we use to go often to feed ducks, geese and swans. I'm around 9 years old in this photo, and I'm wearing my favorite wrap around shirt with mulit-colored squares...oh how I loved that shirt! :)
Have a beautiful, Jesus filled weekend!
Oh, and remember...my giveaway ends tomorrow, so click on the link at the top of my page to enter! :)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Kathy, what a beautiful picture!!!! I love it!!!!!!! It looks so classic (not that you're old or anything)...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is absolutely gorgeous. It looks like something that you would see in Life magazine (remember that?)...it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious picture!!

    And sweet memory.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture my friend.
    Oh and by the way, I've given you an award on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete