Monday, May 2, 2011

Laundry Tip for Line Drying...#2

Don't you just love the way clothes look swaying in the breeze along a Laundry Line?  I do. 

The wind picks up and whips the towels, making them fluffier and fluffier with each snap. 

Pretty colors dance in the sunshine.  I think it's a very pretty sight...but there are SOME things I would personally rather not see....

NOT pretty...


Unless you live in the country, or have a laundry line that is "out of sight" of the neighbors, please think twice, ... three times if necessary... about haning out your "Unders"... if ya know what I mean...

The Neighbors ARE watching...there is a "Gladys Kravitz" in every hood...


...and she's just itching to tell Abner what color your bras are...


...Abner don't need to know... ya know?
I have neighbors on all three sides of my backyard, and while I do have a 6 foot privacy fence, my backdoor neighbor is over 6 feet tall.  You do the math.  I don't mind him seeing my shirts, shorts, and towels dancing in the breeze, but I really don't want him seeing the style, shape, color or size of my under things. 

Yup, sometimes it's a good thing to leave those things out of other peoples minds.


Yup.  That's my "Tip" for the day, and I'm stickin' to it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love where I live. I just let um fly! LOL! But completely understand your dilemma. Ha! Ha!
    But I say give them something to talk about. LOL!
    Love you my bestest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks it's best that the only people that know what kind of panties and such we are wearing is our hubbies and ourselves..LOL

    Cute post

    ReplyDelete