Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet Valentines Idea…or maybe not

Valentines is coming!

Valentines is coming!

I love Valentines Day.  You know why?  Because that is the day that my precious husband was born.  He is my true Valentine. Smile

I like to do special things for him, little notes, or cards, or gifts for each day the week prior to his birthday.  This year I was excited because Pinterest has so many fun ideas. 

I saw this… isn’t it just cute?!!!

96968198196543142_QfaCfO4F_c

…and thought “What a great idea!”. 

Yesterday I was out and I purchased a box of candy hearts so I could make my own sweet love note…

IMG_7112

I sat down today and opened the box, spreading out the sweet hearts onto my table…all ready to read the cute words and plan out my sweet love letter…

IMG_7103

Um here are the cute words???

True what?… What up?  Who you?

IMG_7100

Seriously.  I’m not quite sure what kind of love note or poem I am going to be able to write with this selection.

What shall I put aside the “nothing” heart?

IMG_7106

Soul Ate…It?

IMG_7107

Smile or Simile?

IMG_7108

My personal favorite…

You make me feel like a…. big glob of sweet mush inside?  Or, you have taken a chunk out of my heart?IMG_7110

Too?  And is that Booger or Boogie?

IMG_7109

Oogie?  Right.  This is definitely going to be an interesting Valentine note. Smile  uh huh…

IMG_7100

4 comments:

  1. OH MY! LOL! That's pretty sad but I say make it work and then let us know how it came out. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea, but those hearts are just a *bit* lacking - LOL! Want to see what you create with it anyway - ha,ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!!

    Now where's that photo? Heh? ;)

    ReplyDelete